State Testing (CAASPP) for students in Grades 3-5 starts Monday, April 25th and will be completed on Friday, May 6th. We're so excited because we KNOW our test scores are going to show all the hard work our students and teachers have been doing all year long in preparation.
How you can support your student at home:
- Regular bedtime with at least 8 hours of sleep (record the Warriors games to watch later)
- Healthy meals and snacks
- Reduce drama as much as possible
- Encourage, praise, and laugh with your student as often as possible, and make sure your student knows you're proud of him/her
- Fun exercise/play (rigorous enough to break a sweat)
- Visit the Positive Note station at Family Night and write your student an encouraging, uplifting message
Thanks for all you do to support not only your own student but other students and of course the staff at Steffan Manor.
Please note where LOADING ZONES and NO PARKING AREAS are marked! And remember not to double-park. Vallejo Police Officers have been actively enforcing these elements for the safety of your child.
Here's the website: http://www.solanosr2s.ca.gov/ Check it out!